Monday!
On Monday we woke up at 5:30 so that we could be down to the corral at 6. See, every Monday they have a Wranglers Breakfast where you can ride horses, hike or ride in the cattle truck out to the breakfast place. When we get out to breakfast they fed us so much good food!! Donuts, Juice, Eggs, Bacon, Grits, it was amazing! After we eat they have a devotional and sing some songs. Then we head back to the ranch. We later played an awesome game of Frisbee golf. After dinner we had a couple of the teen girls over to our cabin to get ready for the square dance. We had a great time getting ready and we had a great time at the dance. I can say that I had the most handsome cowboy for a partner during the chicken dance, Matthew. In his words "I look like a real cowboy!". And he most certainly did!Tuesday!
Nickie, Rebecca and I went on the teen horseback ride in the morning. We had the most amazing lunch, the Mexican Buffet!! That night we had the teen camp-out!! We had so much fun!! We played Sardines, two truths and a lie and told stories. We were also attacked with water balloons from an unknown source. :-) We had a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment