Tomorrow I will be heading to Searcy, Arkansas for Harding University's Honor Choir program. This will be the first time I have even gone somewhere and done something new by myself.
Confession: I am scared.
For my whole life I have always have a sister with me wherever I have gone. That's about to change, and since Jenna is going to Harding in a month I just need to get used to it. I keep having doubts like "What if I don't know the music well enough??" "What if my roommate thinks I'm weird??" "What if I don't understand what the professors are talking about??" "What if no one likes me??". At moments like these I just need to keep telling myself that God is always by my side.
I plan on having a great time at Harding because "It's great to be at Harding!", but I still am nervous, but I am ready to start on this new adventure in my life.
congrats! but seriously who would not like you as a friend?
ReplyDeleteAlso I think as long as you try to be friends with your roomate I dont think she'll dislike you.
~Drew M