Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I have been so busy lately.....:-) I feel like I am running 100 miles per hour! I am thankful that "White Christmas" is over. Did I even post about "White Christmas"?? Maybe not...oh well. We went to our robotics competition last Saturday. I am really happy with how our team did. Did I talk about robotics? :-) I will try to talk about all the many things I haven't. But it will probably happen later. School is taking up so much of my time! I LOVE my history this year! I just finished will World War 2. I was (and still am) reading some very powerful yet disturbing books. At times I can't imagine why all of it happened. On a happy note, I am working at the Centre eight hours a week! I love helping in the homeschool P.E. class. I also keep score at volleyball games. I really enjoy getting to see volleyball games, but the fact that they go till 9:30 or 10 isn't the greatest. What else is going on in my life? I am still helping at Day School. This is about my 7th year. It is really a blessing in my life. I hope that this will bring you up to date on me. :-) I will try to blog more.....:-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment