1. Justin Bieber 2. People that go around singing Justin Bieber songs. 3. The fact that there is a movie about Justin Bieber. 4. That you can have a Justin Bieber birthday party!!! 5. When 4 year old wear Justin Bieber t-shirts. Especially to pre-school. So I have to look at his face all morning. Other annoying subjects are: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, The High School Musical movies.
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!<3
ReplyDeleteWhy Clarissa! I didn't know you liked Justin Bieber!
ReplyDelete(I despise him too!)
same here!
ReplyDeleteMeg and I "want" to go see his movie in the theater just for the experience! lol Justin Bieber creeps me out. A lot.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hate seeing little kids wearing shirts with celebrities on them. It makes me sick.
Thanks for the post. See you tomorrow! SEUSS!!
~Jenny<3
YES!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not much of a Justin Bieber fan either. Most of his songs just really annoy me. "U Smile" is okay, though...maybe it just brings back memory's. Probably the only song of his that I care to listen to, though. Not that I have anything against him, I just don't care to spend my time listening to his music. =)
ReplyDeleteSee you tonight, Clarissa dear!<3 Love you!
I agree with you.
ReplyDelete