Thursday, April 14, 2011

The St. Louis Cardinals

The Cardinals started their season this month. I must say that I'm not very excited for one reason. It's because this man is not playing... Pitcher Adam Wainwright is on the disabled list for the whole season. We are really going to miss him. This is Lance Berkman. He has played for the Houston Astros the last couple of years. Evey time I went to a game in St. Louis they would be playing the Astros and every time his picture came up on the big screen he scared me. (He looked really mean!) He started playing for the Cardinals this year. I wasn't that excited about it till he started playing really good. He hit a grand slam last night. Now I like him. He looks really happy in this picture.

This is Colby Rasmus. He has great hair. He plays in the outfield. He's pretty awesome. Since Wainwright is out Colby is favorite player this season.


So, that's how I feel about the Cardinals. Don't' forget about those wonderful 25 cent drinks!! The Mobil On The Run in Rolla now has Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Pepsi, and Cherry Slushies!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment