
~Wonder Balls are a spherical, thin shell of milk chocolate with candy inside, wrapped in foil with a collectible sticker inside. -Wikipedia
For many of my Christmases I received a Wonder Ball in my stocking. Wonder Balls were a thing I looked forward to every Christmas. I was thinking about them the other day and I found out that they are no longer made. I was so upset. I miss them so much!
I remember opening my stocking and finding a Wonder Ball. I would open it, take it out of the wrapper and bite in. Looking inside I would wonder at what kind of candy I would get. That is something I will always miss. They were so genius!! Chocolate and some other candy! You would get two in one!!
I will always wonder at why they don't still make them.
Good to know.
ReplyDeleteThey wanted to keep all the goodness to themselves! JK =D
ReplyDelete