Today is my sister/friend's birthday. Her name is Jenna. I have known her for 14 and a half years. That's a long time to know someone. Jenna is funny, nice, artistic, dramatic, and many more. I am so thankful that God gave her to me. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if Jenna had been born a boy. I can't imagin life without Jenna. As she leaves in August to go to Harding, I know I will miss her.

Who else will help me tease Rebecca?? Just kidding. I believe when she leaves I will get teased soo much less. I will miss her though. I will miss her singing loudly in the car when it's jus the two of us.

I will miss the way she looks every morning when she wakes up. I will miss her playing the piano all the time.

I will miss watching movies with her and commenting all durring it. I will miss her amazing fudge making stills.

And most of all, I will miss her being home.

Jenna turned 17 today and I wish her happiest of birthday.

I love you Jenna, and I always will.
Awe....that's sweet. =) Happy birthday Jenna!! We love you! ;)
ReplyDelete