Monday, December 6, 2010

"I'm a Mount Sinai boy!"

Today Matthew, Meredith, Rebecca and I went on a walk while we were at my grandparents. Matthew was walking with me and, being the sweet little boy that he is, was holding my hand. After we had walked some he found pine cones. He had to pick three up. Later, he droped my hand to hold his other pine cones and our conversation went like this:

Me: Hey! I was holding your hand!
Matthew: I have to hold my pine cones!
Me: Now I don't have a hand buddy. You're going to make me sad.
Matthew: *Takes hold of my hand again* Here, now you don't have to be sad!

On the walk he also started talking about Mt. Sinai.

Matt: I'm walking to Mount Sinai!
Me: Oh really? It's really far away. To get there you would have to fly in an airplane.
Matt: Well, I'm going there. I'm a Mount Sinai boy!
(Later)
Matt: Sissy.
Me: Yep?
Matt: I'm not going to Mount Sinai.
Me: Why not?
Matt: It's to high.

No comments:

Post a Comment