Sunday, September 26, 2010

Washing Dishes

If you have a dishwasher you are blessed. My fingers are all wrinkly from washing dishes today because our dishwasher is broken. I really admire anyone who does not have a dishwasher and has to do them by hand. I really would like our dishwasher to get fixed or I (being the dishes person this week) will have to wash all the dishes this week by hand and have wrinkly fingers every day. I don't like wrinkly fingers.

4 comments:

  1. I like washing dishes, it feels so good to 'play' in the warm water and to see the pile of dishes to be done grow smaller and the the pile of dishes that are nice and clean grow and grow and... well you get the point

    P.S. I liked your church a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Whenever I wash dishes I also make a HUGE mesh getting water everywhere! I'm glad you enjoy washing dishes.

    P.S. I'm glad you liked our church. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloshing the water is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete