Thursday, September 30, 2010

Puppies

This is only 5 of them. There are two others. :-)

7 comments:

  1. AWE!!!! They're so cute! Love ya'=)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're soo adorable!! Can I have one???:) lol! Miss ya girlie!<3

    ~Addy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adalie, if you want one you can have one. :-)
    There are 4 boys and three girls. One girl has already been given away but we don't know what one. Their names are Charlie Brown, Linus, Schroder, Woodstock, Lucy, Peppermint Patty and Sally. There was one named Snoopy but she died. :-(
    Clarissa
    P.S. Tell me if you want one. They are one week old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their names.:) How much are they? lol I'm really considering getting one.:) Awe....that's really sad about Snoopy.:(

    ~Adalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not selling them Adalie. They are free. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! are you serious?? Ok, I'm gonna talk to my mom about this......:) lol that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol you're awesome Addy! Love you both! Sorry about Snoopy Clarissa. :~( ~Jen

    ReplyDelete