Here is an update of what has been going on since my last post.
-Luba had to go back to Russia on Monday. Here plane left very early in the morning. We all miss her a lot. The good news is that there is a family from Florida that is planing to adopt her. Yah! :)
-Jenna left for Honor Choir at Harding University in Sercy Arkansas. Tomorrow we are driving down to see her concert. After we will be going to Coldwater Mississippi to visit some of our friends the Gaines.When we get back on Sunday I will have like 2-3 days to get ready to go to the Cheyenne Wyoming Rodeo with my grandparents, cousin and aunt, and Rebecca. I will be gone on my birthday, July 24th. We will be getting back on Wednesday night, hopefully before 6:00 pm so that I can help with our 1st day of VBS at our church. VBS will be from Wednesday night to Saturday night from 6:00-8:00 pm. On Saturday night starting at seven is an English Country Line Dance in Rolla. And Hopefully we can still go to that. And to top it all off, I am going to camp that Sunday. This year I am going to 2 weeks of camp because our minister from our church is also directing one. And since it is in August and so close to school I have herd that not many people will be going. Oh well, we will still have a good time.
I think that was a good update of all that has been going on, plus a lot of babysitting and mowing for me. I hope all of you are having a good summer. I know I am! And as Dr. Seuss says “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Clarissa Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment