Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cheyenne or Bust! (and some random stuff)

Tomorrow I am going to Cheyenne Wyoming! I will be going to the rodeo with my grandparents. After the rodeo, we will be driving to the MOUNTAINS! I am uper-d-duper excited! I will be gone on my birthday which is in three days! If you look at my profile, it says my birthday is Jane Austen's birthday. I am in LOVE with Jane Austen's books. I have read Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, and Northanger Abbey. Right now I am reading Sense and Sensibility. Back to my trip, my cousin, aunt and Rebecca are also going on this trip. This is the second time I have gone to the rodeo with my grandparents but this time will be awesomer because my cousin Nickie is going! Finally! Please Pray that I will get there and back in 1 piece!
Love you guys! I will miss all of you!
Clarissa Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Clarissa! aren't you sooo excited about the next play??! I can't WAIT till try-outs!!!! haha, this play will call for even MORE culrlers!:)lol. Miss you!<3

    meggy

    ReplyDelete