Yesterday was Rebecca's birthday. Mom was Taking Jenna to the airport in St. Louis for her flight to Denver Colorado for a week. She went to Deer Valley Ranch with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and my cousins. So, back to Rebecca's birthday. She is now 11 YEARS OLD! I can't believe it! To me me she is still my baby sister and always will be, but she is growing up so fast. For her birthday she went to the St. Louis City Museum with one of her friends that lives in St. Louis. While they were gone, I got to babysit. Yahoo.... Jk, I love my baby sis and bro. They were great. For Becca's birthday I gave her the new movie Bedtime Stories. When I was in Texas doing relief work during Christmas break, I saw it with my youth group. It is so funny! Rebecca loved it and we are about to watch it for the second time today. By the way, I won't be able to blog till at least Friday. I am going to camp tomorrow for the rest of the week. It's Rebecca's first year she is old enough to go to Junior week, and it's my last year. I really hope it will be fun! I will see you all later!
Clarissa
P.S. I will miss all of you guys while I am at camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment