Monday, June 8, 2009

The Hike / Stanley Daughters Sleepover Pics

These are some very late pictures of the 21 mile hike that the Fine Linen Drama group did on the 15th of may. We had an awesome time this year. Here are some pictures from the first half of the hike because during lunch my camera started to delete pictures I did not want deleted. These pictures were on my internal memory so they were saved! I do have a new memory card!!! That is working a lot better than my old one. Pretty flowers! I think we ended up giving them to one of the boys because we got tired of carrying them. :)

Tess and Joy are full of excitement this very early morning.

Lots of us. I think we had over 50 on the whole hike.



Me and Tess.And another mile......


The Stanley Sister Sleepover!!! All of the Stanley sisters for the play had a sleepover at my house some time after the play. It was sooo much fun! We ended up watching the Prince and the Pauper video from last year! It was so much fun t see how much we had changed! Here are a few pictures that I have.



Mabel and Petunia kissing Edith.





Me and Tess


Elise and Abby

1 comment:

  1. that picture of me, Jeni, and Elise is super cute! I'm stealing it to put on my blog/facebook:)

    ReplyDelete