YAY!!!! Volleyball season has started!!! We had our first two games two weeks ago and we won both!!!! Today we are driving to Hollister for two more games! Someday I will try to post the schedule......
Fine Linen Drama auditions are this weekend! I went last night! I am so excited about all the shows! To get more info about shows visit.... finelinendrama.com It's going to be FUN!!!
White Christmas auditions are next weekend! So many auditions! :-)
I'm still missing Jenna. She is having tons of fun at Harding though. I can't wait till October because then I get to see her!!! :-D
I started working at the Centre!! I'm helping with homeschool PE and I'm keeping score for volleyball games! It's a lot of fun. I'm really glad to have a REAL job.
So that's the update!!! :-)
what show did you audition for.
ReplyDelete"A Tale of Two Cities the Musical" and "You Can't Take It With You". :-)
ReplyDeletethank you. ;-)
ReplyDelete