This post is all of my July/August pictures. We had such a great summer!!
JENNA'S GOING AWAY PARTY!!
Creepers. :-)
Playing games, Matthew and Sarah.

I love this picture of Me and Jeni.

Beautiful Joy

Meredith and John
Volleyball
LITTLE PRAIRIE BIBLE CAMP!!!

Molly, Jenna's roommate, and Me!! Molly is so amazing!

Me and Mica, my little sweetie.

Me and Austin. He was baptised at 2nd Combined week!!

Andrew and Ray
Me and My great cousin Andrew!
SOUL LIFT!!

Lovely Grace and Me.

Me and David. :-)

Allie and Me at Soul Lift. I'm so glad she came down for it!
HONOR CHOIR!!

Improve class. Maggie, Ian and Jenna as "The Professor".

Our wonderful Director, Dr. G. I love this man.

Our great choreographer, JENNA!!

Dance auditions!

I think all dance auditions should be danced to Cotton Eyed Joe. It makes it so much fun!

Me and Darling Richelle.

Nate and Me. I. Love. His. Hat. :)

Me and our counselor Maggie!!

Stephen, Braxton and Me. They are so much fun.

Julia and Kelsey. Two wonderful ladies.

Me and Emily. I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment