On Sunday I went ice skating with my youth group from church. Unfortunately, after about an hour I slipped and fell and I thought spraining my ankle. When we got back to church I was told by one of the ladies that is a nurse that I should have it x-rayed. So, yesterday since it was still swollen and it really hurt my mom and I went in and got it x-rayed. For the first time in my life I have broken a bone. I broke my fibula right at my ankle. I will be getting a cast put on Wednesday. The doctor said I should have 6 weeks for it to heal. My family keeps talking about how spoiled I will be at the end of it and I think I will just be really good at using crutches! I could use prayers as Seussical is very quickly approaching. I will try to keep everyone up to date on it.
sorry about Seussical.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'll be prying! hope it heals soon!
ReplyDeleteGet well SOON!!! ;)
ReplyDelete