Monday, October 25, 2010

Tomorrow we start rehearsing for Babes in Toyland.

Today is the last day I don't have anything going on for four weeks.

Before I know it the play will be over and it will be Thanksgiving.

After that comes Christmas, and it comes quickly.

I think about all I have going on in my life. I have school, the play, teaching at pre-school, work, helping around the house and other stuff. I think about how really, life is very short. We should treasure all the time God gives us in life, not waste it on things that don't matter. What really matters in life is loving, praising and teaching others about God.
Praise be to the God who has blessed us. -Ephesians 1:3
As we aproach Thanksgiving, think about how God has blessed you and how much He loves and cares about you

5 comments:

  1. Wow,thanks Clarissa! Good luck in Babes in Toyland<3 What part did you get? Missing you!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! In Babes I am playing Contrary Mary. I have been missing you all too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you finally commented back!<3 I've never seen Babes in Toyland,so I know absolutely nothing about it or you character,but congrats! lol Sorry. I'm like that a lot;) ~Jenny
    btw, do you have an email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny, you make me laugh! :-) Yes I do have e-mail. I think it's on my profile. not sure about that though.
    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great! I don't have one yet, cause we're not aloud to until we're 14, but I can use megs or Moms. We should email back and forth sometimes!
    Can't wait to see you again! ~jenny

    ReplyDelete