Thursday, October 15, 2009

No, I have not died. I have just been really busy with school, choir, more school, volleyball, and a bunch of other things. This past week I have been sick with a head cold I believe. I caught it while we were camping on Friday through Monday. I am finally better except for a sore throat.
Anyway, camping was a lot of fun. I got to see my best friend, who lives in Mississippi, Mary-Kate. We went biking, hiking, and played a lot of football. Surprisingly, I am pretty good. We all had a good time till Jenna had a bike wreck on Sunday. Her knee and lower leg are still all scratched up. I will be uploading some of it and other pictures soon.....I hope. :-)
Volleyball has been going well, I guess. Out of the three games we have played we haven't won any. We have a game tonight. Hopefully I will be able and well enough to play. Also today is our book club meeting, and it's at our house. Which means I should stop doing this and go do my schoolwork, clean house, and finish my music report. All which have to be done by 3:oo pm. AHHHHHH!!!!
P.S. I LOVE THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you on my blog! http://nevdroonia.blogspot.com/2009/12/long-tag.html

    ReplyDelete