Thursday, May 7, 2009

This Next Week

These are all the things I am doing to make me so busy.


-I am going camping tomorrow with some of our friends from coldwater MS, and Rolla. We are going to Sam A. Baker State Park. Last time we went some of the older kids and one of the dads went on a "shortcut" on the way back from going to the creek. Well, the state park signs are old, and we didn't really know where we were going so.....we ended up hiking around the mountain in the state park. It added 10 miles to our 2 mile hike. We started at about 3 pm and did not get back to the campsite till about 8 pm. I don't think we will be doing that again.


-Tonight my choir(RCCC) is singing in a National Day Of Prayer thing. We are singing a whole 3 lines in this song with the adult choir. It is a really sad song. I hope I don't cry.


-On Tuesday I am having a choir concert with my choir. It is the end of the year choir so it will be really LONG. Oh well, my choir will sound good. Maybe....


-I am going to a graduation for Meredith from pre-school on Thursday. But I help with it so I have to go early and help set up.


- The next morning is the hike!! :) This is the hike that all the Fine Linen people go on and this year it is 21 miles long. It should be really fun.


-On Saturday is Cassie Leach's wedding. Meredith is the flower girl.


-Right after the wedding is the CAST PARTY!!!!!!! I am so excited to be seeing my theater buds to days in a row!!!! YEAH!!!!!


- But on top of all of this I am still finishing school. Maybe I can work really hard and get most of it done before I go to camp.

So that is all the stuff I have going on this next week. Hopefully I will live.
Clarissa

P.S. I started this post last Thurs. So some of this stuff has already happened. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment