I have not really told anyone about Pirates of Penzance. This is the show Jenna and I started rehearsing in January. Jenna plays Edith Stanley. When she went to Oklahoma City, I filled in for her in a scene I am not in. Lets just say that Edith Stanley was ill that day. Her voice was not as good as it normally is. Her part is very hard. Jenna does a lovely job with it. I am an act 2 daughter. My "name " is Gertrude Elizabeth Stanley. Gertrude was my name it It's a Wonderful Life. Jenni Steele was My "mom" in Baily Park. I think Gertrude is now my stage name. We are having a wonderful time rehearsing. I don't know the times of the play, but my mother is the "ticket lady". That means she is the one you call to get tickets. Her number is 1-573-308-6644. I hope some of you can come!
Clarissa
No comments:
Post a Comment